Prestashop surprised eveybody by releasing the Prestashop 1.7 beta test during the Prestashop day in Paris, on the 2nd of june. This version follows the Alpha test which is available since the beginning of april.
What are the new features of Prestashop 1.7 ?
- It is now possible to add products in your catalog more easily thanks to the new interface. It has new features like the automatic management for combinations, and some shortcuts which allow you to save some time.
- The modules page has been simplified in order to allow you a better management of the installed modules, but also to make you discover new modules that can be very useful for your e-commerce activity. Discover our Prestashop modules.
- The creation of a new theme called “classic” is a good way for e-merchants to launch quickly their online store. The product sheet and the ordering process have been improved to assure the best client experience possible.
- It is also possible to use a starter theme which does not contain any personnalized elements. This theme allows developpers and designers to create quickly the templates they want.
- The Symfony framework has been introduced in some of the software’s parts in order to help the Prestashop team to focus on e-commerce specifics.
Do not hesitate to give your opinion on this new version on the Prestashop community !
Cet article est également disponible en : French